- Is it fair to compare religious people with WoW, Star Wars and RenFest nerds?
- Is lack of pre-marital sex a common theme among all nerds, secular or religious?
- Why do you think there are so many dislikes to the video:
- (a) It isn't that well done.
- (b) It makes fun of religion and everyone likes to thumb down that topic.
- (c) It's too well done.
- (d) There aren't enough RenFest babes portrayed as examples.
- (e) There aren't enough Christian babes portrayed as examples.
Back to cramming my brain about the Reformation, Counter-Reformation and Censorship. And a side note to the religious nerds out there: John Calvin seriously pisses me off... even though he's been dead for 447 years. How much is Calvin still to blame for either/and/or the Prosperity Doctrine or the Austerity Doctrine?